Thursday, February 3, 2011

Untitled

Untitled. Where to even begin? Little miss Emma is my angel. I love her to pieces. BUT this week has been extremely "fun" with her teething.  Her first 5 teeth, honestly, not that bad. She woke up maybe once a night, and that was it! The way she's been feeling and acting, she must have the rest of her entire mouth coming in all at once. Not kidding. She will be her normal happy self one second, and literally, screaming the next. All day. Back & forth. When I say screaming, I mean I'm pretty sure the neighbors can hear-down the street. She will have a 5 minute bout and back to all smiles.  Don't believe me? Check out those pictures. One frame right after another-had the camera out for 10 minutes. No joke. 






We've been teaching her to cover her mouth when she coughs, and how to wipe her nose and also her face after eating. She really does enjoy it. {by "it" I mean destroying every tissue box in the house-but I let it go- after all it's the cheapest entertainment toy I have and she really does try to do it right}!

No comments:

Post a Comment