Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's the little things.....

Dear Blog,
As I complained about in my last post, (which sounded really really whiny-sorry), Emma hasn't been sleeping lately. Well, I feel her mouth all the time. Nothing...Until TONIGHT! She's got a little tooth sprouting up! Only 10.5 months old...about time! I am so0o excited. Oh, the joys of being a first time mommy! :)

Love,
Me AKA the ecstatic mommy to a new darling daughter with a sprouting tooth. :)


P.S. She was laying in the living room while I went to load dishes real quick. Next thing I know the dog bowls are rattling in the kitchen by my feet..Needless to say she had her first tasty handful of dog food last night...(yuck)...maybe that did the trick? Ha Ha

1 comment:

  1. Your last post wasn't too whiny. You shouldn't worry what people think anyways. Those who love you care about your feelings & won't mind even if you do whine. Like me!

    Rock on, Emma for getting your toof!! Sooo exciting... although very tiring & frustrating at times right, mom? LOL. Totally explains the not sleeping part! Thank goodness you have an answer :)

    Doggie food must work wonders!

    ReplyDelete