Sunday, October 17, 2010

Alone

I don't think I realized how I alone I've felt since Adam got his new job until this past weekend. I'm not one for showing much feeling..I keep things bottled up most the time (unless I'm pregnant-then I can't be held resonsible for the emotions and words that come out of my mouth..haha). My dad, mom & sister came to visit from Cedar City. It was a weekend full of nothingness...BUT, togetherness. Adam isn't expected to have one day off (including weekends) for the next 3 months. No Thanksgiving break. No Christmas. No Emma's first birthday day off..LoL. Okay, that's not a real holiday, but it breaks my heart. As my family was leaving, I just broke down. I really do miss having friends & family close by. It makes it that much harder with my sweet husband working so much. Don't get me wrong. I love spending endless amounts of time with my lovely daughter & my two puppy boys. They all know how to put a smile on my face & I charish the time we get to spend playing and laughing. We knew this is how it would be when he accepted the job offer..but the reality of it sure does SUCK. I'm hoping that the photograhy classes I am starting soon will help me not feel so alone..give me a little more to do to feel more involved in the WORLD. Heaven knows I'm shy & far from being an outgoing person..I need a nudge. ;)

Enough of my sobbing and feeling sorry for myself (really my life isn't that bad and it could be much worse). Whit & I had a little fun on Saturday and took some pictures. I have way too many and my computer is way too slow to post them all (here or on FB)...so here's a few favorites!


Here's to dancing in the rain....I've always loved a good thunderstorm ;) Bring on the tornado!

2 comments:

  1. There absolutely needs to be an "Emma's-First-Birthday Day" & he should get the day off!! I'm sorry you're feeling like this lately. I don't like to know you're going through something tough. Just think of the beneficial side to his working all the time (easier said than done, I know!). Your class will be super fun, and I'm already loving what you did with Whitney's pics there. Fabulous!

    And Whitney is so gorgeous. I always knew she was, but yikes... she makes me feel really old. And kinda sad. But only 'cause I miss you guys.

    Remember I'm here for you ALWAYS! Ok, seriously this time, let's get this skype thing going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photo's turned out awesome!! :P

    ReplyDelete