Sunday, October 31, 2010

Minne N Me

My little stinkerbell was Minnie Mouse for Halloween this year! We didn't do trick or treating. It was rainy & I'm lazy. Ha. We went to my work party though, where Emma was introduced to pop rocks, sugar cookies, & ring pops...Thanks Gretchen & Kayley. :) They also taught her how to stomp. She still "stomps" with every step she takes. She thinks she's pretty funny.

On our way home we stopped by the doctors to get her last set of shots. We are doing them one at time every few weeks (since her seizure), so these are the end of her 6 month set. We've clearly been in there too much. She started crying as soon as we walked into a room and saw the nurse. After a poke or two, while I was waiting for them to fill out her vaccine chart, the doctor walked by and gave her a pat on the back and told her it's okay. She pointed her finger at him, shaking it up and down, and said "No No Oda". Turned her head into my shoulder & kept crying. I couldn't help but laugh. I'm pretty sure Adam & I must tell Koda (Oda) no no A LOT if she's relating the two when he's no where to be seen!

Speak of the devil...he just climbed through the window blinds above the couch..what a pain..time for me to go tell him "no no"...AGAIN! Nevertheless, enjoy a few photos!







Rando's...but cute rando's.


Cow lick...anyone? ;)
P.S. 4 teeth are through! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that cowlick picture haha... I wish I had as much hair as she does! lol

    I can't believe how many teeth she got in such a short amount of time! Hopefully it just goes by quickly! Do you notice when she bites down on stuff, like a mum mum, how cute it sounds?? Haha. I'm weird, but I love the sound!

    ReplyDelete