Saturday, December 25, 2010

Decemeber

December is a fabulous & busy month for our little family. Emma's birthday. Our anniversary. Christmas. All exciting & favorite celebrations of mine.

I've already posted about Emma's 1st birthday. I think I must have major writers block tonight, maybe some sleep will do me good? I don't have much to say. I'll keep it short & sweet (like the holiday's).



{FaMiLy TiMe}

My mom, dad & sister came to visit. We always have a blast. We went to the Staples' Christmas Pary in SLC. It was nice to see everyone again (most I hadn't seen since my wedding)! We also had a Swapp family Christmas party-those are always fun...crazy Swapp's I tell ya! HAHAHAHAHA! Last but not least, the Spackman family Christmas Party--delicious food!!!

A few games played. I'm a big game lover. I could play for hours.

{Anniversary}

Celebrating anniversary's is always a good mile marker. We may only be on our 3rd year of marriage, but it sure has been a blast. He surprised me with a night away...I think we both needed it. It was fun to feel like we were "dating" again, you know? I've grown to love Adam more than I ever thought imaginable. I can't wait to see what the future brings.

Us. 3 years ago-the day before our wedding.

{PhoNe CaLL}

My brother Mike called from Honduras. It was so great to TALK to him! It's so crazy to me how much a person can change and grow (for the better of course) over the last year and a half. 6 more months & he's HOME! He said he's not counting down...but I am! We have a lot of The Office to catch up on. A lot of movies (Avatar, Megamind, Inception, etc) to catch up on. Oh! & he gets to meet his niece for the first time! Miss you like CRAZY Mike!



{CuTeNess}

I know I take a lot of pictures of Emma. It's for me if no one else cares. I love seeing her different expressions, and comparing pictures to older ones, watching her grow in a "frozen" state. Holiday's gives me an excuse to get a few extra snap shots...not only of little E, but of all my family & loved ones!



{Christmas MuSic}
I'm one of those weirdo's who could listen to Christmas music much longer than the one month "allowed". Blech. Who doesn't want to listen to it all year round?! It's so happy. It's a love song, a disney sounding song, a happy, a joyful song, all mixed in one. It makes me giddy. Yup. Giddy. :)


{P.S.} Opening gifts is always fun too!

{Mom was pretty excited to get her Kindle & Kindle Leather cover-way to go Dad!}

Emma was so cute with all her toys. But, this "little Emma" doll was the best reaction. She grabed that baby and as she hugged it exclaimed, "Baby"! {Priceless}.

Bear-anxiously waiting for Mom, Dad & Whitney to walk through the front door!

Koda-Playing with his Christmas gift from my Grandma Swapp. {She's always so sweet to get gifts for the pups too}!


{Celebration}

And, of course, as a part of celebrating, just about anything, there is food. Ah, I love food. With so much going on in December, you can bet I gained a few lbs. Here's a few cute pics of Emma with her Grandma & Grandpa Staples & our family cherished carmel corn popcorn balls!

{As if getting her face and fingers sticky wasn't good enough, she had to pretend the popcorn was a telephone-just about everything is these days- and got carmel all over her hair}!

{Fishy Faces}!

{Grandpa-you're so silly, but you sure do know how to make a little girl giggle}!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment