Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thank you LazyOne :)

For our work Christmas party this year, I got a gift certificate to Best Buy. I used it on a fabulous new lens & all I can really say is my oh my! This babyrocks! Here are a few pictures I took with it-only one is edited, the rest are straight off camera...Never mind the little one's bed head. ;)

*Awesome DOF, which gets some really good color! I love the Christmas light blur too! wahoo!

This is just to show how long her hair is getting! Shoulder length by 1! I bet it's half way down her back by 2!

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are amazingly fun to look at! Good work! I especially love that photo with the sunflower apron (apron right?) & puff snacks in her hands :) She's just too cute for words.

    I cannot believe the length of that girl's hair! Wowzers! It's longer than mine LOL

    ReplyDelete