Saturday, May 14, 2011

Oscar

Ladies & Gentlemen...It is my great pleasure to introduce to you....


....{drum roll please}.....


Oscar, Oscar & Oscar! Our family's newest additions!


 Pretty sure Oscar is either suicidal, or a circus fish. After only a few hours, the {PLOP}-ing is not annoying at all. Okay, it really is. Just a little bit.


Isn't Oscar such a great model? Always posing so perfectly.


Flo. Anyone? "Flo, has anyone seen flo"? (Finding Nemo for any of you loony's who didn't catch that or who don't have children or a strange love for disney/pixar movies).


Emma loves her new friends, Oscar, Oscar & Oscar.
P.S. I know what you're thinking. We are awesomely unique with names. I know.



Like the fish food all over the counter? Uh huh, I didn't even clean up before taking pictures. Gross. I apologize.



Making her fishy face with her new pals.  Oh, how I hope Oscar and Oscar and Oscar will last. I have to admit, I'm likely going to be the worst fish owner. EVER. 
{Keeping fingers crossed}

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful pictures of Emma with her new buddies! And that tank is awesome- so much cooler these days.

    I picked out my favorite fish before I ever scrolled down... yup, my favorite was suicidal oscar lol.

    You'll be a great fish owner. And hey, if not, I hear fish don't feel pain, and they're cheap.

    Thank you for updating!! :)

    ReplyDelete