Friday, July 9, 2010

Bear & Koda


I took this picture the other day, thought it turned out cute. My boys were my first babies...Seriously, the best practice for a child! Sometimes, I still think they are more work then Emma is...what a handful they can be! Bear turned 3 in June. Koda will be 2 in August. So, this is my little summer tribute to my boys.



Bear

Bear is such a mommy's boy. LoL. Adam always calls him a Sissy. He has to be where Mom is ALL the time. Bear has such a personality..Slightly bi-polar. LoL. He has the best underbite ever. I love it. He is very protective and very smart. Adam can't even give me a hug, without Bear pulling on his pant legs and growling trying to get him off me. LoL. He is very well behaved. He can go outside without a leash now, because if I say "bye bear" he comes running! Can't be without Mom! Bear & Koda both love car rides. Say those words & they are sitting at the garage door waiting. But, Bear won't go if it's just Adam. Kinda funny. Adam will pick him up and have to take him to the car if I'm not in it. I love how attached he is to me. Bear also, loves his Ted. He can't go to sleep without it. He will sit by the bedroom door and cry until we let him out to go get Ted. What a baby. I love it!

Bear & his beloved Ted

Koda & his favorite thing EVER..balls...


Our little Koda was a a great addition to our family! We got him at 3 months old & for a while Adam wanted to get rid of him. Now, you couldn't pay Adam to give him up. They are BUDS! Koda is slightly ADHD (yes, one dog is bi polarthe other ADHD lol). Like on the movie, UP..."Squirrel"? That's Koda with "Balls"? He takes these with him everywhere...if he needs a drink, he sets it in his water bowl. LoL. His bark is so LOUD & OBNOXIOUS. From such a little thing, you wouldn't think he could get so dang noisy! My favorite thing about Koda is how loving he is. He wouldn't hurt a fly...litterally. A dead fly on the floor, he licks. He loves to give "kisses". I think I've only heard a growl come out of this little fella once, when Bear tried to take he treat. LoL. Koda is our airhead, but very smart at the same time. He sure bullies poor little Bear!


Happy birthday boys! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment