Friday, September 24, 2010

'I Feel Pretty'...

YAY! SHE DID IT! Little miss Emma finally got her ears pierced! (Okay, more like I did it finally, but whatev). We had a fun morning out this morning. First we went to Sam's...got a refund for the Similac formula recall. Jordan must have had some divine intervention when she was kind enough to send us 2 cans of formula. These 2 cans happen to be okay (not recalled) & Similac is all she will drink..So, we got lucky! Thanks Jordan! After our Sam's trip (which I got a killer deal on 2 pack of my fav. mascara and eye liner..tee hee) we went to the D.I. Only ever been there once, but I got away with some fun things.


We got Emma this GIANT elephant stuffed animal. It is SO SOFT. $2! What a steal! Then, I also got a giant basket, and a reall cute vintage chair that I thought would be fun for pictures. We also got Emma a new toy, and some giant sunglasses (for pictures too)....all for, wait for it $15! I felt pretty proud walking out with all that and spending so little!


After our D.I. trip we went to Wally. We were going to get her ears pierced there, but after waiting around forever, didn't because they are not organzied & couldn't find the paperwork. Before I went to the jewelry counter, I went and got some round band-aids just in case she was going to try and play with her earrings...Well. I totally forgot and walked out of Wally with them..I noticed before I left and took them back in...haha WOOPS!

So, we traveled across the street to Claire's in the mall. Emma hates when you wipe off her face. Or try to brush her hair. She is very territorial about her face. LoL. The manager at claires was pretty good with her...took numerous tries to get the dots for placement of the earrings straight since she kept pushing her hand away. I laughed, which didn't help. Oh well!

She got a little fussy once we started to hold her down. She cried for a few seconds after each ear. I had a bottle waiting..that calmed her right down and she crashed. Any ways. Fun day. Just mom and baby. Wish daddy could have joined. We miss him with these new long hours, and no phone service. Not even a hello until he gets home at night. Well, she turned out adorable with her little earrings....let's hope daddy likes them too...he has NO CLUE! LoL!

1 comment:

  1. Divine intervention is awesome! There is no such thing as coincidence right?

    I can't believe Adam doesn't know yet! That's so exciting! I hope he doesn't react like Ross...which I highly doubt he would lol.

    And finding bargains makes my day. Good job with the shopping! I hope to see pictures of Emma in that chair :) I love love love new pictures & posts!

    ReplyDelete